The rainy season began. Not a few accidents occur due to unfavorable weather factors. The causes include bad roads, puddles and slippery road conditions. Therefore, motorists are required to always be vigilant and mematahui Anturan existing traffic.
Here are some tips for driving during the rainy season, in order to drive more safely and comfortably spent Traffic Management Center (TMC) Metro Jaya Police:
1. Check all vehicle lights. Is able to function properly. The useful light to help you see in visibility due to rain. Turn on headlights even during the day and light rain as it helps other motorists see your vehicle.
SILIHKAN KLIK DI NAMA GAME DIBAWAH INI UNTUK PANDUAN CARA MAIN
4D - COLOK BEBAS - COLOK BEBAS 2D - COLOK NAGA - COLOK JITU - TENGAH - DASAR -50-50 - SHIO - SILANG - KEMBANG - KOMBINASI
2. Check the air pressure in the tire condition and tire groove depth regularly at least once a week. Adequate tire pressure and tires are still good groove will prevent your vehicle hovering above the water (aquaplaning) and slip (slip) in the rain. Do not take risks by using tires that have been thin.
3. Check the condition of your vehicle's major components, the steering wheel, brake pedal, gas and clutch. Is it in good condition and doing extra care during the rainy season due to anticipation of an emergency or someone else's fault that can be causing the accident.
4. Use a non-slip footwear, water resistant and safe to drive. Prepare well shaped raincoat shirt and trousers, raincoats such as safer than the poncho shape.
5. Reduce the speed of your vehicle when it rains. A slippery road surface due to mixing oil with water will easily make the vehicle skid or slip. Driving at low speed will make the tire grooves more direct contact with the asphalt and make better power cengkaram tires.
6. Keep a safe distance your vehicle with other riders because when the rain safe braking distance of a vehicle requires a greater distance than the dry conditions.
7. Do not break any standing water because we do not know the depth, it can mengakibatakan your vehicle broke down or stuck in a hole that is not visible because the puddle.
8. If your vehicle flooded and broke down because water gets into the sewer gas your vehicle, do not start the engine. Better driven to the place that is safe, because the ignition system had feared surge and can make vehicles on fire.
9. When they find a puddle of water, fallen trees or require a crane to Jakarta and surrounding areas can inform the TMC Ditlantas Jakarta Police 021-52960770 or SMS 1717.
As for complaint post roads, flooded areas and walkways to be low due to repeated Asphalting, through the Department of Public Works to the city government 021-3844444.